41625 - Client Rpt Fulfillment Specialist
IQVIAFull time Full day
Under guidance creates and dispatches more complex reports to customers.
- Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Combines IQVIA Data with client or third party data as required (non-syndicated reports)
- Receives and standardizes any third party or client data (e.g. call files) that will be used to generate client reports.
- Combines with IQVIA data.
- Runs jobs to create syndicated or custom reports files, validating that jobs have run correctly.
- Validates the reports for data accuracy.
- Identifies and resolves any anomalies.
- Creates the report in the media specified by the client (e.g. CD, file, etc.), ensuring quality of the media.
- Dispatches report to the client.
- Answers questions from less experienced colleagues.
- Supports an off-shore production hub and may advise on the scheduling of day to day activities to ensure high quality, accurate and timely deliverables which meet requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent Req
- Five (5) years work experience including experience in client report fulfillment. Req
- Good PC literacy skills including Word, Excel and Access, with an understanding of relational databases.
- Ability to carry out moderate analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on non-routine matters.
- General knowledge of company products, pharmaceutical industry or field specific to a major function.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com