METRO PakistanFull time Full day
METRO opened its first cash & carry wholesale center in Pakistan in 2007 & expanded to 5 wholesale centers in a short span of 18 months. In July 2012 METRO and Makro-Habib combined their wholesale business in Pakistan marking the beginning of a long-term partnership to the mutual benefit of both companies. The merger allowed METRO and Makro-Habib to combine resources and gain the financial strength to lead and grow in a challenging environment and to gain synergies targeted to generate value for our customers and suppliers alike. Today the company is operating 10 wholesale centers in Lahore, Karachi, Multan, Islamabad & Faisalabad.
METRO Pakistan (Pvt) Limited is part of METRO GROUP’s sales division METRO Cash & Carry, the international leader in self-service wholesale. The company operates more than 750 stores in 25 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa and has a workforce of over 107,000 employees. Sales in 2016/17 were approximately 37 billion Euro.
- Contribute to the development of general and departmental presentation standards and concept books.
- Plan shelf layout (planogram) according to the annual review schedule and is responsible for the timely and correct communication of the planograms. Share layouts, statement material.
- Give Manager Merchandising input for required matching signage, the numbers of required equipment and make part layouts.
- Draw up the annual review schedule, according to the principles and in collaboration with Buying. Submit it to the Merchandising Manager for approval.
- Maintain the information, based on the location and shelf layout, to support commercial decision-making.
- Should be a point of contact for the buyer, department manager and company manager and communicate regarding the review schedule and planograms.
- Education: University Degree minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent.
- Experience: At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Retail environment.