Executive Warehousing & Logistics
Louis Dreyfus CompanyFull time Full day
Louis Dreyfus Company is a leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods. Our activities span the entire value chain from farm to fork, across a broad range of business lines, we leverage our global reach and extensive asset network to serve our customers and consumers around the world. Structured as a matrix organization of six geographical regions and ten platforms, Louis Dreyfus Company is active in over 100 countries and employs approximately 17,000 people globally.
- Manage Logistics during purchase and sales for multiple Commodities
- Manages capacity, and service levels for all modes of Logistics to support multiple commodity business.
- Manage the field logistics team and provide support to them (Pan Pakistan)
- Manage relationship with all stakeholders (Customers, Brokers, and Logistics Service Providers etc.)
- Manage the Logistics budget and plan for warehousing and transport each year.
- Reviews supplier invoices in order to ensure that they are accurate and complete for final approval.
- Manages inventory, including the physical movements of inventory between multiple shipping locations,
data integrity and physical reconciliation with inventory systems
- Develops and manages relationships with suppliers in order to support Company objectives and conducts
- Adhere to company SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) policy and ensure all SOPs (Standard Operating
- Manage contracts with transporters.
- Ensure timely payment
- Build transport network for smooth transportation of Cotton.
- Assist in manage the Field logistics team and provide support to them.
- Make daily reports and travelling as per business requirement.
- Other duties as assigned on a temporary or permanent basis.
Reporting Line: Team Lead Warehousing & Logistics
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management.
Computer Skills – Advance level Excel Skills.
- Good Communication and Coordination Skills.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Ability to work with a diverse team.
- Minimum 3-5 years in logistics and warehousing/textile, spot market and procurement aspect.
Diversity & Inclusion
LDC is driven by a set of shared values and high ethical standards, with diversity and inclusion being part of our DNA. LDC is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion.
LDC encourages diversity, supports local communities and environmental initiatives. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
Sustainable value is at the heart of our purpose as a company.
We are passionate about creating fair and sustainable value, both for our business and for other value chain stakeholders: our people, our business partners, the communities we touch and the environment around us
What We Offer
We provide a dynamic and stimulating international environment, which will stretch and develop your abilities and channel your skills and expertise with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
- A workplace culture that embraces diversity and inclusivity
- Access to Training and Development
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Regular events that foster team engagement